Saturday, July 21, 2012

Spontaneous Saturday i: Videos

Fun Videos For You:)


I was going to write the Teaching Thursday, but everything I wrote fell to pieces, and it was getting late, and I had to get up early on Friday to go to the zoo.  So, yeah I'm sorry about that.  I really need to get on top of things because my s, o, r, and y keys are being hit too often.

I was going to post some really thought provoking video, but then I saw some video that was highly liked on there.  I looked it up and I absolutely fell in love!  So, I watched all his other videos too, and now I'm sharing them with you all!

5 Historical Misconceptions:

My eyes were filled with tears laughing!  Vikings!

10 Misconceptions Rundown:

Yum, free protein.

8 Animal Misconceptions:

My father and I were bent over laughing with the bats.  I really love this one!

Me being a history buff and animal lover, I instantly fell in love with these videos!  Go ahead and look at some of his other ones too.  The Santa Claus and Groundhog videos are pretty great too.

That's the first Spontaneous Saturday:)  Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I didn't want to know that I swallowed MORE than 8 spiders a year >.< But thank you for sharing, some fun facts there that I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete