Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm Sorry

Uh, it's been almost two weeks hasn't it.  I'm so so so sorry.  I've been doing so much, that time has seriously been flying.  This post isn't going to be anything spectacular, just a few updates and what to expect... Again.

What have I been doing lately?
~Making jewelry and selling it on Etsy.
~Volunteering at the zoo.
~Cleaning, I have found more dust deposits in the house than people have found any other kind of deposit.
~Writing (not as much as I want, but still writing)

Yeah.  That's it.  It is sad isn't it.  Not much I've done, but I'm still tired from it.

. Looking at what I had made my schedule out be last time looked a bit weird.  I mean who needs motivation on Friday?  OK, some people do, but the majority of us need it on Monday and Motivation Monday sounds better than Motivation Friday.  I also don't want to do two blog post in a row so Teaching Thursday will come into play.  All those changes will move Spontaneous Sunday to Spontaneous Saturday. You've got to love those alliterations!


Now I'm going to shamelessly show
you some of the jewelry (look at the sides) in hopes that you'll eventually click the link I'm going to put at the bottom of the page to go to my shop;)  I'm hoping to catch this betta fish that I've been after for a while, and they cost a pretty penny, but that's just my reasoning, and after I accomplish that then I'll begin donating to WWF, which is my favorite organization.

Those are my fabulous bracelets that I am selling.  To be honest, this post is just a huge "I'm Sorry" post.  I'm so ashamed that I forgot to post for almost two weeks.  That just makes me a bit sick to my stomach.

I know that these writing blogs are supposed to be about writing, but I think on Spontaneous Saturday I will include some recipes and crafts because I love cooking and crafting as well.  Plus, I sort of want to combine my blog with my Etsy store.

 Heads up: my Etsy store has a different name than the one on here.  I have two reasons.  One, that's my mother's name because she owns the account.  Two, on here I use a pseudonym because I don't like people knowing that I write, and so I do not get any disrespect from the people who actually do know me because I'm not the person that people would pick out to write.  (i.e I hate English class and adore my sciences)


Check out the Page I created (up at the top of this page) and get a discount at my Etsy Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment